We wish everyone a peaceful and pleasant Christmas and we will be looking forward to see you again from 4. 1. 2021

Naïf Concrete pedestal IKA Silver

Product code:
On request
Product price:
for logged in users only

Product properties

Weight:28000 g
Width:115 cm
Height:4 cm
Length:115 cm

Product additional information

The concrete pedestal was created in close cooperation with the AKC Czech Junior National Team for a unique occasional presentation at the IKA 2020 Culinary Olympics in Stuttgart.
High-strength cast concrete technology, Chef Gray, is the only one in Europe that allows certification for contact with food and water.
Interconnection of modern and timeless design, unique material and quality expedience for the plating itself.
The product is 95% handmade. The remaining 5% is a machine-made wooden model that is used to make the mold.